3 Point Hitch Cosmo Fertilizer Spreader P500
This fertilizer spreader is designed to distribute granular or crystalline fertilizer and seeds. The spreader has a manual adjusting gear box to allow a spreading width from 39 to 46 feet for granular material and 20 to 23 feet for crystalline material. Constructed of steel and baked with an epoxy varnish, this broadcast spreader is resistant to damage and corrosion. A PTO shaft is included.
Please note that both the bases and hoppers arrive from the factory scratched. Each one usually has a few scratches. We are not sure exactly why.
Features a lateral exit vane distribution system to ensure better spreading of seeds or fertilizer. The opening system with split levers offers the possibility to scatter fully to the right or to the left.
The upper parts of the heavy duty gear box are constructed of stainless steel and are internally lubricated in an oil bath for a longer life. The absorbed power at 540 RPM is 6 horsepower. The transmission ratio is 1:1.
The COSMO spreader has a clevis hitch to allow you to pull or drag something behind it. The spreader has a standard category 1, 3-point hitch.
- 450L / 992lb capacity
- Weight: 139 lbs
- 45 inch diameter across the top of the tub
- 26.5 to 46 feet granular spreading width
- 20 to 23 feet crystalline spreading width
- PTO shaft included
- Transmission ratio 1:1
- 540 RPM, 20HP required
- Manual opening system
- electrocoated disc and fins
- 3-point hitch, category 1
- Epoxy primer and 2-part polyurethane coated
- Coating protects against UV and weathering
- 2 Lateral discharge exits with galvanized shutters
- Reversible lower hitch pins