"Comfort comes easily with the Classic Cottage Bird House from Good Directions. The pure copper top stops the rain and snow, keeping songbirds cozy. The perch-less entry protects from nest-raiding paws, giving birds the freedom to enjoy their home. A generous 3” hole on back with sliding copper door makes clean-up a breeze. Air vents circulate fresh air through the space and drainage holes are in the base. The long-lasting, mango hardwood base is complete with a pattern of horizontal lines, it’s an appealing addition to any outdoor oasis.
- Attract a variety of beautiful song birds with a 1.25” entry.
- Dimensions: 12.5″ H x 8″ W x 6″ D (10”H without mount).
- Pure copper patterned-roof and a long-lasting hardwood base painted white
- Appropriate 1.25” entry attracts an array of beautiful birds, including: nuthatches, titmice, wrens and more
- Perch-less entry protects from predators
- Generous 3” hole on back with sliding copper door makes cleanup a breeze
- Air vents strategically placed to provide fresh air
- Drainage holes in base
- Easy to hang and enjoy
- Dimensions 12.5″ H x 8″ W x 6″ D (10”H without mount)