Shipping & Pick up in Canada!
In an effort to provide best possible prices in Canada we have worked out the following shipping structure:
TRACTOR TILLERS & SPREADERS
You have the option to pick up your purchase from our warehouse in Vaughan and receive a discount. This includes sending your truck or common carrier for pick up, using your pick up truck, cube van, or trailer. All items will require a pick up truck or a trailer for pick up, they will not fit into an SUV or a minivan. Pick up area is near Vaughan Mills. We need to receive your order at least 24 hours prior to pick up but in some cases 2-3 days in advance to make sure we have the stove in stock on the pick up date. Detailed pick up instructions will be emailed to you once you place the order. The warehouse is open for pick up 7-3:30 every week day.
If you are in the GTA curbside shipping with tailgate service to your house is free! This includes addresses south of Elgin Mills, east of Winston Churchill, and west of Morningside.
For the rest of Canada we offer free delivery to freight terminals or business locations with dock or forklift in most major cities. You can pick up from the terminal with a pick up truck, trailer, or box truck, the terminals have forklifts to load the stove onto your vehicle.
- If you require delivery to your house please contact us for a shipping quote, we will reply quickly. We always credit the part which we would pay for delivery to the nearest freight terminal, we will quote only the difference in delivery price. In order to provide a quote we need to know:
1) your postal code
2) is this a residence or business? (it’s faster and cheaper to ship to a business)
3) whether or not you have lifting equipment on site to unload a truck - forklift, tractor, skid steer etc? It's not a must.
4) is the road all the way to your location paved?
5) are there any obstructions you can think of (narrow road, slope, unmarked address, etc)?
ALL OTHER ITEMS
Shipping to MOST locations in Canada is free! We reserve the right to select the carrier: Canada Post, UPS, Fedex, Freight, or local delivery service in the GTA. Shipping times are not guaranteed! We make every effort to ship quickly but carrier-related delays do happen from time to time.
We can ship to PO boxes with Canada Post only. Some items are too big to be shipped with CP and some are too expensive, we reserve the right to cancel an order going to a PO box if we cannot use Canada Post for one reason or another.
Shipping is free to most locations but not all. Excluded are Newfoundland, NWT, Yukon, and Nunavut. We reserve the right to refuse free shipping to any other location if it's remote in our definition (rural areas, northern BC, northern Quebec etc). In this case we will get back to you with a shipping quote. We will only ask you to pay the amount which is above the regular shipping rate.
All shipping is trackable and fully insured against loss or damage.
- Pick up: this is a great option if you wish to save and also get your item cheaper, quicker and safer! Pick ups are available from our warehouse in Vaughan. We still need to receive your order through the website. We need at least 1 business day to have your order ready for pick up. Detailed pick up instructions will be emailed to you once you place the order. The warehouse is open for pick up 7-3:30 every week day.
We want to make sure your money goes into the product and not into shipping costs!